Scents of Peace Company Profile
Scents of Peace specialises in creating personalised aromatherapy bath & body care products for the conscious consumer.
Our products offer a choice in alternative therapy that you will uplift, relax and nurture your body, mind and spirit. Testimonials for Scents of Peace
To restore a sense of peace by offering a personal aromatherapy body care experience to suit the emotional & physical needs of the individual.
A small company with a big heart, Scents of Peace is committed to serving our clients, communities and the world with its ethical values:
- Recyclable packaging and containers
- Percentage of annual sales is donated to Oxfam New Zealand
- Continuously researching for Fair Trade raw ingredients
- 100% natural, paraben-free ingredients are used wherever possible
- Cruelty free, all products and ingredients are never tested on animals
- Carbon neutral, all products are handmade
- Educating clients on the therapeutic benefits of essential oils
Darcy Lidell, M.A. conceptualised Scents of Peace after finding it difficult to find high-quality, natural aromatherapy body care that smell great and actually work.
Originally from the United States, Darcy lived in New York and Florida. From early on, she has had an interest in aromatherapy and the beneficial psycho-somatic effects of different scents.
In 2000, Darcy graduated with her Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Psychology. Furthering her education, she acquired a Master of Arts in Communication and Technology in 2004 before travelling and eventually moving to New Zealand with her husband Drew and little dog Ruby.
Scents of Peace is sold at select retail, massage and wellness centres across New Zealand, online via this website, town markets and gypsy fairs in the South Island.
Contact Scents Of Peace
We always welcome your feedback and questions.
Contact us via:
Phone: 027 502 1977